- Ghostown Custom Knives
- “Unique and personal works of functional hand made art”
- Ghostown Custom Knives has offered a truly personal dynamic to the custom knife world for over 40 years, started by my father “Ghostown” Gary Gudnason officially in the early 80,s he had been making knives since his first knife a “Kris” style dagger made while serving in the US Navy in 1957-58.
- he took jewelers classes after the service and went onto work many odd jobs (school bus driver, lapidary instructor, roofer) before he was able to go full time and support his family with his art for many years to come .
- I have worked on and off with my father(as well as many other knife makers and artists) for many years but only in the last three years or so have I been able to go full time for myself and eventually (in 2012) take over production of Ghostown knives full time.
- Currently I work about 18-20 hours a day in a shop built into my garage to feed my family and keep the legacy and spirit of my fathers lifelong calling alive and well, putting as many custom orders out as I can for a constantly inventive and consistently challenging clientele.
- EVERY piece I put out is 1 of 1
I specialize in custom designed hand cut and engraved silver, gold, copper and brass and nickel artwork, and I can cut just about any design you can dream up from silver.
the page below is just a small representation of the designs I can cut and the materials I use:
custom Jewelry and accessories
and custom Leather and Kydex work
and much more
I am building the website and Facebook as fast as I can manage on lunch breaks.
the best way to reach me is via email at: GhostownCustomKnives@gmail.com